- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
Also available at
- Converts 35mm, 126KPK, 110 and Super 8 and 8mm film negatives and slides to JPEGS in seconds
- Easy operation
- Selectable 14/22MP resolution
- Brightness and color adjustment
- PC/Mac® compatible – no software required
- Video-out for TV connection
- Multiple, easy-loading film and negative adapters and inserts
- Tilt-up 3.5” color TFT LCD screen
- SCANZA Digital Film Scanner
- 3 Adapter Trays
- 3 Inserts
- AC Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Cleaning Brush
- User Guide
- Power source: AC adapter, USB DC5V output
- Sensor: 14MP CMOS sensor
- File format: JPEG
- Resolution: 14MP/22MP interpolation
- Supported film/negative types: 135mm, 126, 110, Super 8, 8mm
- LCD: 3.5" TFT LCD
- External memory: SD™/SDHC™ memory card (not included, 128GB Max)
- Interfaces: USB (2.0) port, SD™ card slot, TV-out (3.5mm phone jack), HDMI port
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 4.7" x 5" (120 x 120 x 127mm)
- Weight: 16.2 oz. (460g)
From the manufacturer
Film to JPEG in Seconds
An Adapter for Everything
Memories Preserved - Easier Than Ever
Let the Moments Live On!
Product guides and documents
I finally realized that I could manually remove the lock from my SD card so my ignorance was a factor here. I still find this unit a bit cumbersome, and I'm afraid of its plasticity would cause some of it to break, so I'll be very careful. I still only give it 3 1/2 stars.
I have the SD card inserted but the device keeps telling me that the SD card is locked. There is no explanation for this error message. I have inserted the SD card properly, and nothing seems to work. This product is cumbersome without adequate explanation of error messages. I notice that more than half of your customer reviews rate this unit below 50% approval. Please advise.
The scanner's working well, doing pretty much what I need it to do, but it saves every file with the date of Jun 1 2017 (I think it's 2017? maybe it was 2007? I don't have it handy right now). I've been unable to find a way to update the device's date/time, so after saving the files I need to manually update the scans' created & modified dates on another system. I haven't found any info on it online, either.
It would also be nice to be able to rotate the image at the time of scanning rather than having to go back in under Gallery Mode to rotate them later.
Works well for slides.
No tiene forma de adaptar negativos de rollos de Advantix?? Ya que si es así, me interesa sobremanera este producto... tengo muchos rollos de Advantix que quiero digitalizar.