- FROM ANTIQUATED TO STATE OF THE ART | Bring Your Old 8mm & Super 8mm Films Into the 21st Century! | The KODAK REELS Digitizer Converts Motion Picture Film Strips Into Digital MP4 Files for Easy Lifetime Viewing | Simply Load Your 3”, 5”, 7”, 8” or 9” Films Onto the Universal Supply Reel & Follow the Easy On-Screen Prompts to Send Footage Directly to SD Card [Not Included]—No Computers or Software Needed
- FRAME-BY-FRAME DIGITIZING PROCESS | Fully Automated Scanner with 8.08-Megapixel Sensor Captures Images with Exceptional Clarity, Contrast, Detail & Color Accuracy, Resulting in the Best High-Definition 1080p Digital Video Files Possible [No Sound] | Use the Provided Micro USB Cable to Transfer Scans to Computer, Laptop, Smart Television or Other Device for Instant Big-Screen Viewing
- SUPERSIZED SCREEN WITH TOUCH BUTTONS | Record, Convert & Playback Live Films, Watch Saved SD Card Recordings, Change Settings & Navigate a Variety of Scanning & Editing Options Via the Large 5” Onboard LCD Interface | Oversized Easy-Read Buttons Allow You to Quickly Zoom, Align Frame, Choose Film Type & Adjust Exposure, Sharpness & Tint Without the Need for External Editing Equipment
- ULTRA COMPACT FOR TRAVEL & STORAGE | Share Vintage Memories Everywhere You Go! | Our Lightweight, Portable 12.4” x 8.4” Film Viewer is Specially Designed for Ease of Transport & Includes All the Accessories You Need to Feed, Record & Save Film with One Convenient Device | Complete Set Includes 7” Empty Film Reel, Gray & Red Reel Adapters, AC/DC Power Cord, Micro USB Cable & Dusting Cloth
- NOSTALGIC GIFT FOR HOME MOVIE LOVERS | Breathe Fresh Life Into Your Family & Friends’ Dust-Collecting Films with a Thoughtful Present They Won’t Soon Forget! | This Easy-to-Use 8mm/Super 8 Film Converter Makes a Great Gift for Any Occasion Such as Grandparents or Filmmakers Birthday, Milestone Wedding Anniversary, Christmas & Other Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Retirement & Beyond
Turn old films into forever memories.
Watching 8mm and Super 8 films is more of a chore than a trip down memory lane. But now, you can turn your dusty relics into beautiful ready-to-view MP4 files with a single gadget! The KODAK REELS Film Digitizer provides automated ease, simple navigation, quick adaptability, and an extra-large viewing screen for incredible all-in-one convenience. Not tech savvy? Don’t worry. Just load your old film into the universal reel supply, follow the onscreen prompts, and save decades-old movies on any SD/SDHC card in a matter of minutes. You can even plug directly into your big-screen TV to playback footage and reminisce with a crowd. It’s about time you tell your story to the next generation. Add the REELS 8mm Digitizer by KODAK to your cart today!
Preserve the Past
SD Card Slot
From outdated to outstanding
Product guides and documents
I am quite impressed with the picture quality for the price but it would be great to have a manual option on the exposure setting as with some shots it can't cope, if there is a bright white sky in the background of the picture the image flashes, very annoying, with a well exposed exterior shot with bright blue sky the pictures are great and it is very good with underexposed shots too.
It also requires a manual colour balance setting too as it can get confused on some shots and black and white film is not pure, it needs a chroma level setting too!
A switch for using black and white film would be good.
After using it to transfer many films over the weekend it started making strange noises like a fan scraping on something inside. I had to return it to Amazon.
I would consider buying your next model with these modifications, do you have any plans to bring out a new version?
Here is my video review:- https://youtu.be/DdtmvJXk6Ws
The only works for color reversal film (Ektachrome for current users), this was not at all clear to me on any of the product pages or promotional videos. All the promos showed nice positive images on the LCD, with no mention that it wouldn't work w/ Kodak's own 7203 or 7219. I called support and they confirmed this. They could have made this a lot clearer and saved me a lot of time and trouble.