The distant past goes digital!
Love reminiscing with your old film negatives and slides? With the NEW Film Scan Tool from KODAK, you can view, edit and convert your old photos—no tech savvy necessary! This simplified scanner delivers crisp, clear, beautiful images with the press of a single button. Best of all, there’s no straining to see. Connect the device to your PC or Mac computer, and you can view, edit and save photos from the convenience of a larger screen. Features include rotate, mirror, and RGB color and brightness adjustment.
Unlike other frustrating scanners that require you to remove the tray and re-position slides each time, our easy-load insert system allows for continuous feeding, speeding up the scanning process significantly. Two slide adapters are also provided for compatibility with plastic carton and cardboard slide frames. You can finally ditch the expensive SD cards, microscopic displays and stressful on-board buttons—and simply scan! Add a KODAK Film Scan Tool to your cart today!
Also available at
No Screen, No Problem
Instead of working on a teeny, tiny display, control everything from the comfort of your (much larger) computer screen
Easy Capture Software
Compatible with PC and Mac, the program is refreshingly simple, letting you view, edit and save photos in a flash . The software has lots of features: Image Interpolation, Rotate, flip, adjust brightness and enlarge images to your liking without losing color, contrast or image quality
What’s in the Box?
From Film to Digital
Compact scanner connects to your computer to convert old photo memories into JPEG or TIFF files
Specs & Details
- Compatible with 35mm film negatives and slides (color and black-and-white); does not support 110, 126 or 8mm film
- Interface: USB 2.0 - Image sensor: 5 megapixel CMOS
- Resolution: Standard [2592 x 1680]; Interpolated [5184 x 3360]
- PC systems supported: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10; Mac OS 10.7.3 and above
- Turn a negative into a positive:
- No screen = comfortable viewing on your computer monitor
- No complicated buttons = fast, simple, one-touch scanning
- No SD cards = fun file sharing via social media and email
- No stress = more scanning, more memories, more smiles!