What’s old (memories) is new again!
Wish you could relive the past without the headache of today’s confusing technology? Now, with the all-in-one Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner from KODAK, you can convert old-format photographs into enhanced JPEG files for your viewing, sharing and printing pleasure! This small but mighty device features an integrated 2.4” LCD screen, one-press button operation, simple user interface and easy-load adapters for 135, 126, 110, Super 8 and Monochrome negatives and slides. Just load your old films one by one, and watch as the machine quickly displays photos and saves up to 128MB for a variety of purposes.
Scan, save and send your pictures from yesteryear to any computer for sharing on social media. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic or want to condense your many film converters into one small, simple device, KODAK’s powerful technology is your only solution. So add a Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner to your cart today, and start the photo-feeding frenzy!
Also available at
- All Your Favorite Films: The scanner adapters accommodate everything from old 35mm film to 110 cartridge formats to old-school Super 8 reels.
- Plug to View: The back of the device features an SD card slot, mini USB power connection and TV-out connection with cables included.
- Continuous Loading: Film and slides move effortlessly through the gadget’s loading dock, providing faster, smoother performance.
- Simple Controls: Buttons include power, left arrow/reverse function, home, ‘Ok,’ right arrow/flip function and scan/capture for one-press convenience.
- Compact Portability: The device rests comfortably in the palm of your hand, measuring just 3.43” x 3.41” x 4.04” for easy carrying and storage.
Color Correction: Editing tools allow you to adjust RGB levels [red, green, blue] so old photographs turn out as good as new.
Accessories Included: Extended extras include a cleaning wand, 3-in-1 power adapter for use in the United States, Europe and the UK, and more.
Upgraded Interface: Once powered, the scanner practically runs itself. Choose your film type and other options via the simple on-screen prompts.
Mistakes No More: If you accidentally load film upside down or inverted, flip and mirror tools fix the problem—even backwards wording—in a flash.
- Image Sensor – 14.0 megapixels (4416x3312); ½.33” CMOS sensor
- Display – 2.4” color TFT LCD
- Exposure Control – Automatic/Manual (-2.0 ~ +2.0 EV)
- Resolution – 14 megapixels/22 megapixels
- Scannable film types – 135 film (36 x 24mm), 126 film (27x27mm), 110 film (17 x 13mm), Super 8 film (4.01 x 5.79mm), Monochrome film, slides
- Scannable picture formats – B&W, slides, negatives
- Scanned file format – JPEG
- TV-Out Type – NTSC/PAL
- External Memory Support – SD Card up to 32GB (Not Included)
- Dimensions – 3.43” L x 3.41” W x 4.04” H Weight – 8.82oz
Used my scanner for 4 scans and promptly switched off never to come on again!!!!!…..
Trying to scan slides that are in plastic mounts and they don't fit in the slide adaptor, as the lid won't close. Is there another way, or a slide adaptor that can accomodate the plastic mounted slides?
You claim: "Mistakes No More: If you accidentally load film upside down or inverted, flip and mirror tools fix the problem—even backwards wording—in a flash." How do you do it? I'm about to return this product! I'll wait for your answer.
I believe our Support Team already reached out to you about this.
Résolution moyenne et mode emploi insuffisant
Vous pouvez contacter l'équipe d'assistance pour toute question supplémentaire.
For example, photos are just black blobs, unfortunately quite typical in manuals made in China.