For the first time, experience photography without limits.
Whether you shoot for career or creativity, the KODAK Photo Gear Premium Tripod & Monopod makes anything possible. Our robust, versatile system is suited for a variety of photo and film applications and easily adapts to meet the needs of professionals and amateurs alike. Career photographers and wedding videographers love the tripod’s sturdy aluminum construction, quick-adjust legs, and seamless 360° swivel motion; meanwhile, social influencers and casual artists appreciate the built-in monopod with its comfortable grip, lightweight design, and smartphone integration. From slow shutter speeds and panoramic landscapes to epic group photos and macro masterpieces, KODAK supports your every snap. Add a 2-in-1 Tripod & Monopod to your cart today!
How to Enjoy
- Pull open the support legs until you hear a click.
- Mount camera as specified in the user manual.
- Capture the moment!
- Unique 2-in-1 design for a variety of applications
- 360° ball head allows camera to pan and tilt freely
- Sturdy, lightweight construction keeps your camera secure
- Rubberized swivel feet keep the tripod safely in place
- Removable center column converts to a monopod is included
- 63” Tripod & Monopod with 360° Swivel Ball Head
- Quick-release plates 
- 1/3" to 3/8" screw adapter
- Smartphone adapter
- Storage pouch for ball head
- Short column
- Short column screw
- Bluetooth remote control
- Screw connector
- Turf spikes 
- User guide
- Material: aluminum
- Maximum height: 63"
- Maximum height without head: 61"
- Minimum height: 18.9"
- Folded length: 18.9"
- Weight capacity: 26 lbs.
- Tripod weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Tripod weight without head: 2.1 lbs.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone & Android
I just unboxed it today and I can tell you that it’s well designed and well put together. The ball head is smooth for panning and overall seems very solid, as does the rest of the tripod. Don’t be tempted to buy the cheaper plastic models. This is money well spent. Should last a long time. The shutter remote works great, too. NOTE: When you first unbox it, the spikes are sticking out; just screw the rubber feet down until they cover over the spikes. Nothing extra to carry, You always have both feet pre-installed at your disposal. A smart design choice by the engineers.
This is the best tripod I could find in this price range and I would definitely buy it again. Especially good for beginners and someone who’s not sure how serious or long they’ll be interested in photography. An experienced photographer would not be disappointed with this tripod. You could easily spend $100 more on a tripod that’s not much better made than this one. KODAK lived up to their long history of good products!