Kodak Luma 150 Portable Wireless Projector Support
Luma 150 Portable Wireless Projector Support
1. Download this zip file.
2. Unzip and copy the file MERGE.bin to a USB drive (note: USB drive must be empty and formatted FAT32).
3. Before powering on projector, insert USB drive.
4. Power on projector. Make sure not to remove the USB as the projector is booting.
5. Projector should now boot up with most current firmware.
To upgrade the wireless software on this projector, you’ll need to connect to the projector’s hotspot while it is in wireless mode and proceed from there. Follow these instructions to connect to the hotspot:
1. Turn on the projector and select the menu option, Wireless. The name of the device and the password to connect to it will appear at the top of the screen. It will be KODAK-XXXXXX (where all the X’s are integers between 0-9) and the password will be 12345678.
2. Open your device’s wireless settings, and you should see a secure wireless network with the KODAK-XXXXXX name. Select that network and enter the password (12345678).
3. Once you’re connected to the wireless network, open your device’s internet browser and enter the following URL to adjust the settings: 192.168.49.1
4. The browser should display two options, to adjust the wireless access points, or to upgrade the wireless software.
a. Tap the ‘WIFI AP’ option from your mobile browser and select your home wireless network to connect the projector to the internet. Enter the password when prompted.
b. If you have connected successfully, there will be a Wi-Fi router icon displayed on the projector screen.
5. To upgrade the wireless software:
a. After the projector is successfully connected to the internet, a new dynamic URL will be generated in the screen of projector in the format of: 192.168.xxx.xxx
b. Open your device’s wireless settings, and connect to the same wireless network as the projector.
c. Once you switch to the same network as the projector, open your device’s internet
browser and enter the new URL that is displayed on the projector screen. d. Tap the ‘Upgrade’ option on your mobile browser to check if there is new software found. If there is, you will be able to install it from that page.
NOTE: Before upgrading, make sure the projector is at least 50% charged or plugged in.
The Kodak trademark, logo and trade dress are used under license from Kodak. PRINTOMATIC is a trademark of C&A IP Holdings, LLC in the U.S., the European Union and the United Kingdom. ZINK, Zero Ink, and the ZINK logo are trademarks of ZINK Holdings, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other products, brand names, company names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners, used merely to identify their respective products, and are not meant to connote any sponsorship, endorsement or approval.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.
Distributed by: C&A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, NJ 08837 USA
C&A Marketing UK LTD, 167 Hermitage Road, Crusader Industrial Estate, London N4 1LZ, UK
©2017 All Rights Reserved.