KODAK LUMA 450 Portable Full HD Smart Projector Support
KODAK LUMA 450 Portable Full HD Smart Projector
1. Download this zip file to an empty USB flash drive (do not unzip the file). Please make sure that your USB drive has no other files on it, and that it has been formatted to FAT32. (See this link on how to format a USB drive to FAT32).
2. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port on the KODAK LUMA 450 projector. Please make sure the projector is powered off.
3. Power on the projector by pressing the power button on the side. Please do not remove the USB flash drive until the update process is completed.
4. After a few moments (in some cases, 1 to 2 minutes), the projector will automatically start updating itself with the new firmware.
5. Remove USB flash drive and enjoy the updated KODAK LUMA 450 projector.
Instructions for Older Projectors
You will know that your projector is older if it fails to start automatically updating itself, and you will need to activate the update manually.
Once you have followed Steps 1 through 3 above, please continue with the following next steps:
1. Go to the Settings page on your projector and select the More button.
2. On the More page, select Update. This will open the Update page.
3. On the Update page, select the Select button. This will display the path and filename of the zip file.
4. Select the zip file. This will bring you to the previous screen, which should now display the zip file.
5. Select Update. A dialogue box should pop up.
6. Select Update on the dialogue box, and the projector will begin the update process. This should only take a few minutes.
7. The projector should now boot up with the most current version of the firmware.
8. Remove the USB drive and enjoy your updated KODAK LUMA 450 projector.
U.S.: email@example.com, 844-516-1539
International: firstname.lastname@example.org, 844-516-1540
The Kodak trademark, logo and trade dress are used under license from Kodak. PRINTOMATIC is a trademark of C&A IP Holdings, LLC in the U.S., the European Union and the United Kingdom. ZINK, Zero Ink, and the ZINK logo are trademarks of ZINK Holdings, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries. microSD is a trademark of SD-3C LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other products, brand names, company names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners, used merely to identify their respective products, and are not meant to connote any sponsorship, endorsement or approval.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.
Distributed by: C&A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, NJ 08837 USA
C&A Marketing UK LTD, 167 Hermitage Road, Crusader Industrial Estate, London N4 1LZ, UK
©2017 All Rights Reserved.