A. Charge the Projector
- Connect the power cab le to the power adapter.
- Plug the power cord into an outlet or other power source.
- You may now use the projector .
- Plug the power adapter into the pro jector's DC input.
- You may now use the pro jector.
- While plugged in, the projector's battery will automat ically charge. It is recommended that you allow the projector to charge for at least 4 hours before using it in battery mode for the first ti me.
NOTE1: When the pro jector is charging, the power indi cator light will g low red, regardless of whether it is p owered on or off. When the projector is on, but not charging, or is fully charged, the power indicat or lig ht will g low blue.
NOTE2: You m ay charge the projector with any power adapter that uses a micro USB plug.
B. Turn on the Projector
Press and hold the power button for 5 seco nds to turn on the projector.
C. Adjust Screen Size
The screen size will increase or decrease as th e projector is brought closer or furth er from the wall. The chart detail s the correlat ion between dista nce and screen size.
D. Adjust the Focus Wheel
Open a still image and carefully rotate the focus wheel until the image is clear.
E. Connect Speakers or Headphones
Connect you r speaker s or headphones to the projecto r's audio output port using a 3.5mm cab le. Adj ust the volume as needed.
F. Connect to an HDMI® Device
Your projector can be connected to a variety of external device s using the included HDMI® cable. Compatible devices include lapt ops, smartph ones, tablets, gaming devices, and more.
- Connect one end of the HDMI® cable to the projector.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI® cable to the external device.
G. Insert MicroSD™ Card
Position the microSD™ card with the chip facing up, and slide it into the microSD™ card slot until it clicks into place.
NOTE: when the projector recognizes that a mi croSD™ card has been inserted, the SD card icon will lig ht up on the upper right corner of the screen.